Friday 4 December 2009

NumberNin6

NumberNin6's remix of The Prodigy's Breathe is sweet. This follows from his buff mix tape that he made called: Introduction. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anywhere to be able to download this great mix tape but if ya want to listen to it then click here


At the moment NumberNin6 is quite unknown but in a year he will be ruling the dubstep market.




If you are a follower of NumberNin6 then you are probably wondering when is his album coming out... Its meant to be out now but due to a couple of problems it's not. So, because he felt a bit ashamed, he has released an EP which has been sitting around for a bit.


"I guess this is my way of saying that I wish my EPs came out earlier, but here's something to keep the energy going while we wait. DJ support from Bassnectar, Nero, Reso, True Tiger camp and others."


0 comments: